No photos, but an update just the same:
I suddenly find myself full funded again and I'm determined to have the camper clad and on its jacks by the end of October.
What's happened since my last update is I've finished all of the plywood skinning, as well as filled and sanded all of the recessed screw heads. I also sanded the interior, painted the interior with primer and got the lower half of the camper prepped for insulation and skinning.
I still need a trailer to haul the thing in and out of the garage as well as out into the driveway so that I can pull the truck under it. I'm making do with sensible applications of plywood and joining plates.
The plan for this weekend is to pick up at least 1 or up to 6 sheets of fiberglass panel. I'll use 1 sheet for all the planning work to install the cladding for reals, which will take place the following weekend with the help of a sibling.
Once I have a good solid plan, I'll to a test run of the bonding concept by cladding my door, followed by trimming and outfitting with hardware and the window.
Meanwhile, I'm revisiting my interior lighting. Because I'm skinning and insulating a portion of the interior, I want to run all of my wiring before I skin anything. Also, sanding and painting was much easier with the original light mounting brackets knocked off. I decided to... well... I'll get to that later with some photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Make it cool, smart or funny, or even polite.
Otherwise, put it on your own blog.