The Camper Build

This is the Blog Addendum. To see the main page, go here.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Kerfy Goodness

After kerf cutting, the plywood is still pretty rigid. I need to go over these with the router set a little deeper. It'll be easy, but time consuming. I decided that I'm just going to glue this on. If a crack shows up, I'll just patch and sand it since it'll be covered with fiberglass anyway. I'll use a glue with some body, like liquid nail, and cargo straps to cinch the panel in place.

Cut the plywood to 35.63 inches wide and used my router to kerf the whole thing.
I had to use the combination square to clear out the kerfs, then lots of sweeping.
Sexy Detail Shot





























Meanwhile, I think I finished up the window fitting in the door, sanded and painted it, and then painted the interior of the power panel. Lots of little work done throughout, so good progress this week. Super hot, sweaty, sawdusty, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it cool, smart or funny, or even polite.
Otherwise, put it on your own blog.