The Camper Build

This is the Blog Addendum. To see the main page, go here.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heatwave

Summer is taking its toll. I spend the days staying cool or doing important things around the house and devoting less time to hobbies. I really want to spring for a cheap window AC unit that I'll repurpose for the camper and cool the garage to boot. I'm also waiting on some cash flow that's been owed to me for a long time now, so when that starts (soon, I hope) I'll be able to buy stuff that isn't for sale at Home Depot. My biggest problem right now is I need long strips of wood and full size sheets of plywood. I can get all I want from work, but since the Thunder Truck is retired from my commute to save on cash, I can't fit much of anything in the respectable but still small trunk of the Probe.

As with all of my past projects, I'm finding it really hard to stay on task working alone in a bubble with no social life. I need constructive opinions from other people who Do and Make instead of from dummies who fawn on me and agree with everything or dummies who never do anything and have the nerve to offer their 2 cents of "opinion".

Fuck your 2 cents. Fuck being alone, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it cool, smart or funny, or even polite.
Otherwise, put it on your own blog.